Day 1 : Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi transfer to Hanoi Railways Station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2: Lao cai – Muong Hoa Valley – Lech Village – Thanh Kim Village – Sapa (B,L,D)
06:30 A.M, arriving at Lao cai Train Station, you are welcomed by our driver then we will have an hour transferring to Sapa by car for breakfast and freshing up.
09:30 A.M , a car will take us out of the town, following the only road built on the side of a mountain range, looking down the valley, over viewing magnificent landscapes composed of high mountains, deep valleys, and stream of water winding, waterfalls and terraced rice paddies… leaving the main road for some short trek, you will visit tribal villages such as Ta Van of the Zay, Su Pan of the Black H’mong, Thanh Kim of the Tay…enjoy meeting and contacting locals at home and at works. We leave Thanh Kim of the Tay people in late afternoon, drive back to Sapa.
Accommodation: Sapa Friendly Inn & Travel
Day 3: Sapa– Love Waterfall – Tram Ton Pass– Than Uyen – Mu Cang Chai (B,L,D)
Check out to leave Sapa this morning, we will head to Mu Cang Chai where have beautiful terraced fields that was recognized as heritage of terraced fields. From Sapa town, our car will take us cross Tram Ton Pass where you can enjoy freshestand cool air and nice landscapes including Love Waterfall. Taking tours to visit villages ofMuong Khoa, Muong Kim and Na Kim where you can see very colorful minority groups. Lunch en route. Arrival in Mu Cang Chai at mid afternoon, we will drive to Kim Noi village, the village of Black Thai people, one family here will be our host today. Leisure time we may take a strolling around this village to see the normal life of villagers. Dinner with family. Overnight at Kim Noi village of Thai people in Mu Cang Chai.
Day 4: Mu Cang Chai – Hua Khat Village – Tu Le (B,L,D)
After having breakfast at the homestay, we will walk to visit Hua Khat Village which is home to Hmong Tribe and it will be great day for photo opportunity with amazing landscape of rice paddy. Continue to walk to the main road where car is waiting for, crossing Cao Pha Pass on the bumpy road and visiting bee-growing farm and someminority groups on the way until you get to Tu Le. Check in the hotel then you are free at your leisure.
Accommodation: Muong Lo Hotel
Day 5: Tu Le – Muong Lo – Hanoi (B)
After having breakfast ,we continue our trip by car to Hanoi via Muong Lo (Nghia Lo). This is quite unspoiled tourist destination where you can enjoy the most beautiful landscapes. Visiting Dzao and Thai minorities on the way. Lunch en route in your own. Arriving in Hanoi around 03:00 P.M, ends the tour by dropping you off at your hotel.
• One way train tickets Hanoi – Lao cai
• Private car from Mu Cang Chai to Hanoi
• All private car with air-condition transfer along the trip
• All meals dedicated in program as B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Special package: USD 945 apply for two persons upward
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• Food and accommodation for guide and driver
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at Sapa Unique Hotel, 01 night at the homestay and 01 night at Muong Lo Hotel
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition